+33 1 58 75 70 09
Nicolas Bourdon is a partner at Accuracy. He acquired his experience in advisory and financial audit whilst working at Arthur Andersen for 7 years, before joining Accuracy in 2004 as one of its first co-founders.
Nicolas is specialised in transaction advisory services, litigation support (quantification of damages) and has extensive experience with supporting clients in the construction contract businesses (Infrastructure and engineering).
Nicolas advises corporations, PE funds and public institutions.
Nicolas speaks French (mother tongue) and English (fluent).
- Sciences Po Paris (1997)
Nicolas has been appointed as financial advisor for both corporations and private equity firms. He regularly conducts buy-side and sell–side financial due diligence, vendor due diligence for French corporates and private equity firms in the energy and utilities, industrial, health and infrastructure sectors.
Nicolas has been appointed as financial expert and has testified as an expert witness. He has also acted as an independent expert appointed under a shareholders’ agreement.
Nicolas has acted as financial expert in international arbitration cases under ICC and UNCITRAL rules, as well as in French and Belgian Civil Courts.
- Advisor of a distressed company. Restructuring plan and renegotiation of the debt with the banking pool in Africa
- Financial and organisational advisory services for a €10bn project to enhance the security level of all 58 nuclear plants in France
- Advisor of a sub-Saharan African State in the framework of the financing of two hydraulic infrastructure projects (1.7 billion dollars)
- Advisor of a sub-Saharan African State for the renegotiation of mining contracts
- Performed an independent review of the budget at completion of a new nuclear power plant in France
- Sell-side due diligence for an electricity distribution network
- Buy-side due diligences for infrastructure funds in different sectors: renewable energy, gas and electricity distribution, car parks, gas and oil storage, district heating networks, telecom networks, highways
Damage assessment and valuation in litigation and arbitration contexts
- Appointed as expert witness for the assessment of the losses incurred by a construction company due to delays and disruption in a bridge project (ICC Arbitration)
- Assessment of the losses suffered by a construction company on a railway laying project in North Africa (amicable settlement)
- Appointed as expert witness for the assessment of the losses incurred by a company producing building materials following breach of commercial contract (UNCITRAL arbitration – Egypt)
- Assessment of the losses incurred by a construction company on a motorway construction project in North Africa (amicable settlement)
- Appointed as expert witness for a business valuation in a shareholder dispute (ICC Arbitration – Geneva)
- Appointed as expert witness for the assessment of the damage suffered by a construction company following the unilateral termination of the contract (ICC Arbitration – Algeria)
- Appointed as expert witness for the assessment of the damage suffered by a gas distribution company following a breach of commercial contract construction company following the unilateral termination of the contract (ICC Arbitration – Africa)