Cookies are small, usually randomly encoded text files that help your browser navigate through our websites. The cookie file is generated by our website when you access it and is accepted and processed by your computer’s browser software or when you interact with us online. The cookie file is stored in your browser’s folder or subfolder.
Cookies and similar technology enable Accuracy to capture and compile statistical information about how you use our websites and interact with us online, including information relating to the frequency of visits, IP addresses, readership data (such as the average length of visits, which pages are viewed or shared during a visit or other interactions with our content such as time spent viewing videos, PDFs read and links clicked), authentication information, acceptance or rejection of website terms, periods of inactivity, time zones, language preferences and other regional information.
We, our associated firms and/or other persons acting on our or their behalf use this information for the following purposes:
- To assess the effectiveness of advertising and readership content;
- To improve the website content and performance;
- To estimate our audience size and use pattern;
- To speed up your searches;
- To enable log in and authentication when you log on to our sites;
- To recognise you when you return to our sites;
- To deliver a better and more personalised service by allowing us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To deliver marketing communications that may be of interest to you, including advertisements or offers tailored to you.
Information held in cookies or similar tracking technology set by Accuracy are kept to a minimum and can only be read by Accuracy, our associate firms, their authorised third parties or by someone who has physical access to your personal computer.
How can you manage your Cookie preferences?
How can you contact us?
International Data Protection and Privacy Officer
- By email:
- By post:
Head of Group Compliance
6 Bevis Marks
EC3A 7BA London
Tel: +44 203 861 4650