Margaux is a director at Accuracy.She has ten years of professional experience and has been with the firm since 2013. Margaux’s primary expertise is in valuation, in both corporate strategy matters and in dispute contexts.
She supports management and boards of directors in taking critical strategic and financial decisions on their portfolio of activities, capital allocation and options for development, through valuation analyses.
She also has extensive experience in the assessment of damages for litigation cases in various jurisdictions, including French courts and international courts of arbitration.
Margaux speaks French (native speaker) and English (fluent).
- HEC Master of Science, Management (2013)
- CEMS Master in International Management (2013)
Margaux specialises in value analysis. She has worked on numerous engagements in various contexts: reviewing portfolio strategies, validating investments and disposals, building or reviewing business plans, analysing equity share value, delivering fairness opinions.
Margaux also has particular expertise in the assessment of damages. She has been involved in cases covering a variety of situations (breach of contract, expropriation, shareholder disputes, transaction-related matters, intellectual property, etc.) in various industries and geographies. Her disputes work primarily involves the valuation of lost profits, assets and businesses.
Financial assessment and valuation in corporate strategy matters
- Assisted in the reorganisation of a large French energy MNC for the disposal of the reactor business and capital increase from the French state
- Performed critical reviews of financial and strategic plans to identify areas of focus in order to optimise shareholder value in a company active in the health sector
- Reviewed business plans and valued a potential investment to increase vertical integration in the cosmetic industry
- Fairness opinion in the context of the public buy-out offer followed by a squeeze-out procedure of a global communications group initiated by a media conglomerate
- Fairness opinion in the context of the acquisition of an outdoor equipment and clothing company based in France by a Swiss group that specialises in high-quality clothing
Damage assessment and valuation in litigation and arbitration contexts
- Financial expert in a dispute between shareholders of a joint venture. Drafted expert report and testified for a claimant in the oil and gas industry
- Acted for the defendant as a financial expert to assess the financial consequences resulting from an expropriation in the tourism industry
- Financial expert in a dispute related to intellectual property. Drafted expert report for the claimant in the cosmetic industry
- Provided independent expert advice in the context of a dispute for unfair competition between a manufacturer/distributor and one of its resellers in the consumer electronics and software industry
- Performed pre-litigation investigations in the context of a public service delegation contract concerning a waste incineration plant affected by stoppage