Christy Howard is a partner at Accuracy. He acquired his deal advisory experience whilst working at PwC in London, before joining Accuracy in 2023.
With more than twenty years of deal experience, Christy specialises in financial due diligence for M&A transactions. He has experience of over 200 transactions for a wide range of private equity funds and corporates.
Christy’s work includes both buy-side and sell-side support along with wider deal advisory services such as Sale & Purchase Agreement reviews, refinancing reviews, financial modelling and deal readiness assessments.
Christy speaks English.
- Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance from Leeds University
With over twenty years working on M&A transactions, Christy has gained extensive sector experience. This includes TMT, Business Services, Healthcare & Education, Retail, Industrial Products and Infrastructure.
Christy has advised private equity funds and corporates (from small private businesses to large listed companies) in the context of acquisitions (both platform deals and bolt-ons) and disposals. He regularly conducts buy-side financial due diligence, vendor due diligence and vendor assistance, SPA reviews, business plan assessments and completion mechanism reviews.
Working for a wide range of clients and on a wide range of deal sizes, Christy is able to tailor his work to meet the needs of clients, focusing on what is important to make the deal successful.
- Refinancing due diligence on an Iberian software business (ERP) that included an extensive ARR review
- Refinancing due diligence on a Fintech software business (including ARR review)
- Vendor due diligence in support of the disposal of a media business (asset management information and services)
- Vendor due diligence on a large provider of public sector software and services
- Buy-side financial due diligence on a global provider of testing, inspection, certification, and compliance services (including SPA review)
- Vendor assistance and Vendor due diligence on the carve-out of a global compliance and inspection business
- Vendor due diligence on a technology-enabled information services business for the legal industry
- Buy-side financial due diligence on a legal service business
- Vendor due diligence for a UK provider of consumer goods (snacks) to UK supermarkets
- Vendor due diligence for a healthy snacking brand
- Vendor due diligence for a global provider of water management systems (including deal readiness assessment)
- Buy-side financial due diligence on a manufacturer of medical products (including SPA review)
Healthcare and Education
- Buy-side and vendor due diligence for a PE-backed, large UK education provider of nurseries, schools, colleges and other education services
- Refinancing due diligence on a UK group of nurseries
- Buy-side due diligence on a number of care home transactions (ranging from residential care to nursing and complex medical care)
- Buy-side and vendor due diligence on a number of UK and European airports
- Buy-side due diligence on a high-speed cross-channel train operator