- Aeronautics & Defenceagribusiness
- B2B Servicesagribusiness
- B2C Servicesagribusiness
- Chemicals & Raw Materialsagribusiness
- Construction & Infrastructureagribusiness
- Consumer Goodsagribusiness
- Energy & Utilitiesagribusiness
- Financial Services, Banking, Insuranceagribusiness
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticalsagribusiness
- Media & Entertainmentagribusiness
- Public-Private Partnershipsagribusiness
- Real Estateagribusiness
- Retail & E-commerceagribusiness
- Technology & Digitalagribusiness
- Transport, Logistics & Distributionagribusiness
SUPPORTING OUR CLIENTS FROM CROP TO SHOP
We work alongside the whole food & agriculture chain assisting clients in solving their financial and strategic matters.
The food & agriculture industry is facing its ultimate challenge: to grow and ‘feed the planet’ while pivoting from productivism to sustainable production. How can companies active in this industry create value and improve profitability while maintaining the long-term equilibrium of the agribusiness value chain? Getting a clear picture of this complex world takes more than just clear thinking: it takes Accuracy.
Accuracy professionals are trained to assess market changes and quantify their financial impact, while taking into account a client’s specific conditions. They have gathered extensive experience alongside the entire food & agriculture industry, from agricultural cooperatives coping with the challenge of optimising their harvest quantity and quality to food processors trying to reach optimum efficiency. Accuracy already works with numerous players in the industry, including growers and processors of flowers/plants, wheat products, potatoes, sugar beet, dairy, eggs, fish, meat and wine & spirits.