+33 1 58 75 70 42
Rodolphe Pacciarella is a partner at Accuracy and leads the Restructuring Services practice. Before joining Accuracy, Rodolphe gained 10 years’ experience working in a Receiver practice with the Tribunal de Commerce de Paris et Nanterre (Paris & Nanterre commercial court).
Rodolphe joined Accuracy in 2007 to develop the restructuring activity.
Rodolphe speaks French and English.
- Master’s in business law
- Validation of work placement in Receiver practice
Rodolphe specialises in debt restructuring projects and arranging for new money in the context of amicable proceedings and collective prevention measures (safeguard, mandat ad hoc, conciliation …) on behalf management, shareholders or creditors.
Rodolphe’s expertise include:
- Assistance in negotiations under the protection of the CIRI
- Critical review or construction of business plans and short-term cash flow forecasts, sensitivity analyses and construction of alternative scenarios, Independent Business Reviews
- Advice in the context of the takeover of companies in difficulty or being carved out under amicable or legal proceedings
Throughout his career, he has participated in numerous distress cases such as SNCM, La Redoute, FTL-William Saurin, AREVA, Marie Brizard Wine&Spirits, EuropaCorp, Conforama, ACCOR Invest, British Steel to name a few.
Assistance in acquisition and disposal contexts
- Financial advice to management of ACCOR INVEST in the context of its bank debt restructuring
- Financial advice to CONFORAMA: assistance in raising new money, cash monitoring, assistance in negotiating with main suppliers and credit insurers, preparation of a selling document and assistance in negociations with investors
- Advice in the context of the takeover of BIO’C BON under legal proceedings
- Heavy involvement with the shareholder of LAPEYRE in the context of presentation of turnaround scenarios
- Financial advice to the shareholder of Bata Group in the context of the restructuring of the several subsidiaries in Europe, creating scenarios, assisting in the implementation and follow-up of an action plan
- Heavy involvement with the shareholder of SNCM in the context of presentation of restructuring scenarios
- Financial advice to management of SAUR in the context of its bank debt restructuring
- Financial advice to FTL-William Saurin, a major French food-processing leader: short-term cash forecast, assistance in raising new money, cash monitoring on a weekly basis, assistance in negotiating with main suppliers and credit insurers, preparation of a selling document and assistance in negotiations with investors
- Financial advice to a major French utilities player: short-term cash forecast and assistance in simulating the impact of various financial restructuring scenarios
- Financial advice to a worldwide leader in consumer goods: 5-year business plan preparation, short-term cash forecast process setup and assistance in selling process
- Financial advice to a worldwide leader in paper: Independent Business Review, cash monitoring,
- A great number of Independent Business Reviews conducted in various fields (glassware, automotive, aeronautics, paper, oil & gas, renewable energies, etc.)