+33 1 58 75 71 98
René Pigot is a partner at Accuracy. He has over ten years of professional experience in strategy and economic consulting. While having experience across multiple sectors, he has extensive experience in supporting the telecoms, and energy sectors.
He usually assists large corporate boards in their business analyses and strategy decision making, and has a broad range of experience in the assessment of complex damages in competition cases.
Prior to joining the firm in 2015, he worked about seven years for an economic consulting firm, notably involved in the telecoms sector.
René speaks French, German and English.
- Master degree in Engineering at Ecole Centrale Lille (2006)
- Advanced Master degree HEC-Entrepreneurs (2007)
René works frequently on complex projects combining finance and strategy such as business modelling and business plan construction, synergies assessment or value creation assessment. He has notably undertaken numerous business planning and valuation assignments on behalf of energy producers/distributors and major telecoms operators.
René has also been involved in litigation and international arbitration cases with market and competition issues such as cartels, allegations of abuse of dominant position, and mergers.
Corporate and business strategies
- Business planning and valuation of a renewable energy producer in the context of the sale of a minority stake
- Business planning of a full-services telecom operator (broadband of which Ftth, MNO, MVNO, submarine cable infrastructure)
- For a board of Directors, multi-year independent review of a €5bn project in the Energy sector
- Quantification of cost and revenue synergies in the context of a one billion deal contemplated by a global manufacturer
- Strategy and Business planning of a carbon composites part manufacturing company
Damage assessment in litigation and arbitration contexts
- Economic modelling in the context of a claim against a major concentration operation in gas storage and distribution (Competition authority decision revised by State Council)
- Assisted a mobile operator in a litigation arising from unfair competition
- Economic modelling and valuation of the patent portfolio of a company involved in the LNG transportation
- Economic and financial expert in the context of private enforcement proceedings (various cartels)
- Forensic expert appointed to carry out an internal investigation in the context of an alleged corruption case in Eastern Europe.