+33 1 58 75 70 16
Nicolas Darbo is a partner at Accuracy. Nicolas started his career at Compagnie Bancaire / Paribas where he led the ALM department, within the financial services business unit. In 2000, he joined the financial management of the Caisse d’Epargne Group and became the deputy director responsible for leading retail banking at the Caisse Nationale des Caisses d’Epargne.
In 2006, Nicolas was appointed director of strategic planning and execution at Crédit Foncier and joined the executive committee in 2007. In 2010, he was appointed deputy managing director of Crédit Foncier, responsible for finance and strategic planning.
Nicolas joined Accuracy in 2012 as a partner in order to create and develop its activity in the finance sector (banking, insurance, financial institutions).
Nicolas speaks French, English and Spanish fluently.
- MBA from HEC
Thanks to his significant banking experience in different establishments (Compagnie Bancaire, BNP Paribas, Caisses d’Epargne and Crédit Foncier), Nicolas has developed in-depth expertise in the banking and insurance sector. He is able to use this expertise both from a financial and a strategic perspective.
Most notably, Nicolas has substantial knowledge in the realms of ALM and financial risk as well as throughout the retail banking sector.
Assistance in acquisition and disposal contexts
- Due diligence engagements
- Banking: Crédit Immobilier de France, Oséo, Sofiap, Thémys …
- Insurance: life insurance portfolios
- Fintech: in payments, robo-advisors, electronic payment systems …
- Valuations and fairness opinions
- Fairness opinion on the value of Caisses Régionales du Crédit Agricole in the Casa perimeter within the scope of the Eurêka project (March 2016).
- Independent opinion on the renegotiation of commercial agreements between CNP and BPCE, and then CNP and La Banque Postale
- Valuation of several online banks and their brands in particular
Financial management and risk management
- EBA and BCE stress tests for several banks
- Stress test tool for a very large international bank
- Stress test methodology for an international regulator
- Credit risk models with the scope of the Basel 2 and IFRS 9 projects
- Strategic plan for an international online bank
- Business plan for a new consumer-credit activity in Turkey for a very large bank
- Cost reduction project in an international private bank
- Reconciliation project between an online bank and a telecoms operator (strategic analysis, business plan, synergies)