+33 1 58 75 70 11
Jean-François Partiot is a partner at Accuracy. Since 2003, Jean-François has cumulated in-depth experience and expertise in economic modelling and strategy consulting. Prior to Accuracy, he worked in a strategy consulting advisory firm.
He regularly assists large corporate boards in their business analyses and strategic decision making. He is used to managing teams to conduct corporate strategies, business strategies and assess the financial impact of such strategies.
Jean-François works for private equity investors on their commercial due-diligences or for asset managers on specific investment decisions or portfolio allocation issues. He also conducts economic analyses on some major litigation cases.
Jean-François speaks French, English and German.
- HEC 2004
- CEMS, Master in International Management, 2004
Jean-François works frequently on complex projects combining finance and strategy such as business modelling and business plan construction, synergies assessment or value creation assessment. He has also developed his skills as an economic expert on several complex litigation cases including in post M&A disputes, allegations of state aid and in commercial / tax disputes.
Jean-François’ experience covers a very broad scope of activities which include e-commerce, media & digital, retail, agribusiness, wine & spirits as well as oil & gas, niche manufacturing or BtoB business models.
Corporate and business strategies
- Quantification and phasing of cost synergies in the context of a multi-billion deal contemplated by a global manufacturer
- Corporate strategy of a leading European e-commerce group including media investment ROI calculation and optimization, review of country portfolio, Business Plan
- Portfolio review of waste treatment sites: economic performance by site, network synergies, review of competitive environment, recommendations on portfolio restructuring
- Innovation and digitalization strategy for a European real estate developer: review of opportunities, business model analysis, potential for integration within the Group, valuation
- Business planning for an O&G equipment manufacturer, O&G market forecasts and impact of cycle turnaround on group’s valuation
- Business strategy of a high-end seafood operator in Asia Pacific: consumption habits, distribution channels, brand strategy, business model, partnerships
- Business model review on the Italian out-of-home advertising market in high traffic areas: technology switch from traditional to digital billboards, transition to an ROI business model, assets review
- Several sell-side or buy-side due diligences including European nurseries groups, fashion brands or distributors, niche manufacturing
Economic expertise for litigation
- Post M&A dispute on the acquisition of a major brand by a global consumer goods company
- Economic modelling in the context of a claim against a major concentration operation in gas storage (Competition authority decision revised by State Council
- Economic assistance on a major European tax litigatio
- Households consumption modelling and forecasts in several European countries