+33 1 58 75 70 48
Jean Barrère is a partner at Accuracy. Prior to joining the firm, he was a partner at a Big Four consulting firm based in Paris.
Since 2002, Jean has gained in-depth experience in driving value and growth from technology, data and analytics investments on behalf of large companies across Europe.
He advises companies’ top executives on their strategies and transformations to address the challenges of digitalisation and the disruptions caused by new business models.
His expertise spans the spectrum of data strategy, from design to development and deployment of analytics and AI capabilities within organisations.
He is the author of the book “A new horizon for digital transformation” (Dunod edition), where he shares new ways of achieving successful data-driven transformations.
- ESSEC MsC in International Management
- 2. UTC MsC in Computer Science
Data Strategy: definition of AI strategies, embedding analytics in products, processes, services, and multiple front-line activities
Digital Transformation: translating corporate business strategies into actionable technology strategies to drive growth, improve customer experience and achieve operational efficiencies
Growth Hacking: foster innovation to gain agility and help drive change with “Design Thinking” and “Lean Start-up” delivery models, reinforce digital and IT ecosystems assembling partners across academia, government, technology vendors and start-ups
Artificial Intelligence: promote awareness of the growing ethical agenda related to AI and set up relevant methodologies, tools and framework
Strategy, innovation and disruption
- Major energy and banking players: disruption studies, benchmarking of organisations with their competitors, identification of societal trends, emerging technologies and innovative business models. Analysis of impacts on the value chain, development of strategic positioning with prioritisation of innovation, definition and implementation of related action plans
- Energy distributor: analysis of the Power-To-X market (profitability, competition, technological trends and regulations)
- Banking: identification and prioritisation of tangible use cases with significant P&L impact, implementation of advanced analytics and visualisation techniques to improve business process performance
Operations, digital and technologies
- Assessment, design and implementation of data governance, policies, norms & standards including data ownership, data lineage, data flow mapping and data quality
- Development of analytics capabilities to provide insights on processes and identification of work-arounds and manual adjustments on risk data aggregation chains
- Scenario and segmentation optimisation, tuning of thresholds using advanced analytics techniques (rule-based, unsupervised algorithms) for anti-money laundering matters
- Early warning system indicator implementation and optimisation using advanced unstructured analytics
- Data integration validation for loan tapes, credit portfolio stratification and stress test modelling
- Review of the strategy for setting up distribution points, assessment of competitive intensity, geo-spatial analysis, identification of growth areas through the use of multivariate data