+86 138 1144 5914
- about Frédéric
- in-depth expertise
- examples of engagements
Frédéric is a partner at Accuracy. He has over twenty years of professional experience. After working for 10 years in the audit and transaction department of a Big Four firm, and as the financial controller of a Hong Kong and Paris-listed corporation, Frédéric held several executive positions, from country general manager to chief executive officer in large corporations in Western and Eastern Europe. Frédéric has been appointed board chairman and board director of several companies in France, Switzerland, Poland, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong and the People’s Republic of China.
Frédéric has been based in Beijing since 2013. He specialises in transaction advisory services. He has managed numerous cross-border transactions between China and Europe. Frédéric regularly assists European or Chinese corporations in their business analyses and strategic decision-making.
Frédéric speaks French and English.
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (1990)
- ESCP (1993)
Frédéric works frequently on China – Europe cross-border projects combining finance and strategy such as market entry strategy, business modelling and business plan construction or synergies assessment.
Frédéric has been appointed as financial advisor for several European and Chinese corporations in the context of acquisitions or disposals, joint-venture creations and carve-outs.
Frédéric is used to working for European and Chinese corporations in automotive, B2B distribution, e-commerce, fashion and luxury, food & beverage, high technologies, media & digital, retail services and several other industries.
Corporate and business strategies
- Business strategy of a European med-tech company including business planning, China market entry scenario, search of partners and support in negotiation.
- Business strategy for Europe of a Chinese car manufacturer including market entry scenario, distribution network and aftermarket organisation.
- Business strategy for China of a leading European automotive aftermarket player including the search of partners and support in negotiation.
- Corporate strategy of a European e-commerce platform on Silk Road countries including new market opening scenario, international money transfer setup, logistics and back office organisation.
- Corporate strategy of a European gardening group including the carve-out works of non-core activities.
- Several engagements for a French luxury group including providing buy-side due diligence in South East Asia.
- Several engagements for a European distribution group including buy-side due diligence in Europe and North America, JV creation in China.
- Several engagements for a European automotive group including buy-side due diligence in Western and Central & Eastern Europe.
- Several vendor due diligence works for European high tech companies in the context of fundraising with Chinese investors.
- Buy-side due diligence for a European automotive group in China.
- Several vendor due diligence works for European fashion and luxury brands in the context of fundraising with Chinese investors.