+44 203 861 4663
Charlene Burridge is a Partner at Accuracy. She specialises in transaction advisory services, specifically providing both acquisition and vendor transaction support services to international strategic and financial investors. She also has experience in the assessment of complex damages in international arbitration and has conducted in forensic investigations.
Charlene has worked across a wide range of industry sectors including retail, manufacturing, business services, infrastructure and real estate. Much of her work in recent years has been in an international context, involving cross-border transactions in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle-East, North America and Asia.
- Fellow of the ICAEW
- MA, University of Cambridge, 2005
Charlene’s experience includes private equity and corporate transactions and has focused on both vendor and acquisition due diligence and advice on SPA clauses such as price adjustments and warranty clauses.
Charlene also has experience of vendor assist work, business plan reviews, valuation, refinancing projects and reporting account projects including a UK AIM market listing, Class 1 transactions and bid defence advisory work.
Charlene has led a numerous transaction engagements, managing the relationship with client, target and advisors and presenting key findings to both clients and funding providers.
Acquisition due diligence
- Various acquisition due diligence and M&A support for engagements for an European MNC
- Acquisition due diligence for a French MNC in the context of a potential acquisition in the USA
- Acquisition due diligence on Oiltanking companies in the Netherlands and Belgium for a listed investment business.
- Financial due diligence services on behalf of a luxury automobile company prior to acquisition of a German conglomerate’s Energy business
- Acquisition due diligence on a FTSE 250 construction and maintenance group on behalf of a UK company.
- Acquisition due diligence and review of profit sharing arrangements in connection with the merger of two law firms.
- Various acquisition due diligence and Class 1 reporting engagements on behalf of a construction consulting MNC. Projects include the acquisitions of a commercial cleaning company and a UK welfare-to-work company.
- Acquisition due diligence on an international turnkey event design and delivery business for an investment firm.
- Acquisition due diligence on two education recruiters for a UK private equity firm.
Vendor due diligence and other related transaction services
- Vendor assist services for an European MNC, including carve out SPA and closing account support prior to sale of a business unit.
- M&A support including valuation and consideration of price allocation for an European aeronautical MNC, in preparation for a disposal in the Middle East
- Vendor due diligence services for a privately owned housebuilder in UK, including commercial, operational, IT, financial and taxation work streams
- Vendor due diligence services for a UK land trader including operational, financial and taxation work streams
- Vendor due diligence on a company that provides industrial acoustics solutions for an investment firm.
- Vendor Assist services for a leading international infrastructure group, including business modelling and carve out support prior to sale of their support services division