Julie Malzac is a director at Accuracy and has over ten years of professional experience. Prior to joining the firm in 2013, she worked as an equity research analyst at Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking in London.
Julie has developed a strong expertise in driving sustainability-related engagements on behalf of large companies and investment funds. She supports companies’ top executives in taking critical strategic decisions based on financial and extra-financial criteria.
She gained specific knowledge on sustainable financing through a one-year experience as an Investment officer at Proparco (Groupe AFD) supporting low income and conflict-affected countries.
Julie also has extensive experience in providing transaction advisory services, such as financial due diligences, business plan assessment or ad-hoc vendor assistance.
Julie speaks French and English.
- ESSEC MBA (2013) with a specialisation in Corporate Finance
Julie advises management and boards of directors on their sustainability-related topics. She works in a variety of contexts: assessment of ESG risks and identification of mitigation techniques, sustainable debt advisory, integration of sustainable strategies in financial business plans, quantification of the financial impacts of carbon reduction plans, etc.
Julie has led numerous transaction support engagements in the context of acquisitions and disposals. She regularly conducts buy-side financial due diligence, sell-side due diligence and vendor’s assistance, and business plan modelling engagements.
Julie has worked across a wide range of industry sectors – including manufacturing, healthcare and agribusiness – on behalf of large companies and private equity firms.
- Supported a French company in creating a carbon reduction strategy and quantifying the financial impacts of the strategy on the business plan period.
- Performed an independent ESG assessment on an African industrial project, leveraging the International Finance Corporation (World Bank) sustainability framework to review the environmental and human rights concerns addressed to a major industrial actor.
- Assisted a French listed industrial company in the definition and implementation of an environmental and social risk assessment process.
- Performed an ESG due diligence on an Italian investment fund on behalf of an international asset manager
- Vendor’s assistance to an international industrial group on the disposal of their engineering subsidiary
- Vendor’s assistance to a French player of the automobility sector
- Sell-side due diligence on an international manufacturer of fibers for a private equity firm
- Several buy-side due diligences for an international luxury fashion house
- Buy-side due diligence on a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) on behalf of a private equity firm
- Assistance to several mid-cap companies in difference industries on their debt refinancing process