Alberto Fernández Revenga is a Partner at Accuracy. He boasts over 15 years of professional experience in financial advisory.
Alberto joined the firm in 2010, following an extensive background in financial audit with a Big Four firm. He has served as an economic expert in various legal contexts, including investment arbitration cases (ICSID, CPA), commercial arbitration cases (ICC, Ad-hoc), and diverse litigation cases before the Spanish Court. His international arbitration and litigation portfolio is extensive, spanning more than 50 cases across industries such as renewable energies, telecom, retail, banking, infrastructure, and construction in several geographies (Europe, America, and Africa).
In addition to his role as an economic expert in arbitration and litigation, Alberto provides guidance to corporates and private equity firms on matters related to Transfer Pricing, as well as handling tax-related disputes. His remarkable expertise has earned him recognition as a Future Leader by Lexology Who’s Who Legal (WWL) in the categories of Arbitration and Financial Advisory and Valuation – Quantum of Damages.
Alberto specialises in litigation support, transfer pricing and transaction advisory services.
Alberto speaks Spanish (native speaker) and English (professional).
- Law and Business Administration degree from Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Teacher of the transfer pricing module in the IE Law LLM
Alberto has acted as a financial expert and has testified as an expert witness in both national and international high-profile cases.
Alberto has worked on matters before the ICC, ICSID and SCC arbitration forums, the Spanish commercial court and before Spanish tribunals.
Alberto has been appointed as financial advisor for both corporations and private equity firms in transfer pricing matters.
Alberto has worked in both buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements for corporations and private equity firms in the context of acquisitions and disposals.
Damages assessment and valuation in litigation and arbitration contexts
- Appointed economic financial expert to determine whether compensation paid by a European state to a contractor for certain delays was excessive taking into account the observed rail traffic
- Appointed financial expert to determine the damages caused by a British bank to a Spanish bank as a result of the marketing of structured products and multi-currency mortgages
- Appointed financial expert to determine the damages caused to a shareholder by the loss of value of its stake in a Spanish listed company
- Appointed financial expert to determine the market price of an operation and maintenance (O&M) contract for several photovoltaic plants
- Assisted expert and advice in respect of a dispute between the former CEO of a Spanish listed company and two banks
- Assisted expert in more than 10 investment arbitration proceedings (both ICSID and SCC) related to renewable energies
- Several engagements for real estate investment funds in the context of acquisitions of both NPLs and REOs in Spain
- Transfer pricing analysis and documentation for several Spanish corporations
- Ad-hoc reports regarding specific transactions (intercompany loans and management fees, among others)
- Buy-side due diligence on a large Spanish parking company
- Various buy-side due diligence engagements on renewable-energy assets in Spain