Abel Perea Burrel is a director at Accuracy with solid experience in corporate strategy and transaction advisory services. He held various positions within L’Oréal Group before joining Accuracy in 2019.
Abel has completed various strategic and financial engagements in the context of acquisition/divestiture processes, strategic plan definition and business plan modelling, on behalf of large public companies and medium-sized companies, investment funds and corporate venture capital.
Abel is involved in engagements covering a variety of sectors, such as retail, luxury and manufacturing. He has developed extensive expertise in the FMCG industry, especially cosmetics.
Abel speaks Spanish, French and English.
- MScEng / Ecole des Ponts et Chaussées (2010)
- MScEng / Civil Engineering Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (2010)
Corporate and business strategy
Abel provides strategic and financial advisory services to corporations, such as market review, business strategy definition, business plan modelling and operational process review.
Abel assists corporations, private equity firms and venture capital funds in their projects. He regularly conducts both buy-side and sell-side strategic due diligence, vendor’s assistance and business plan modelling engagements.
Abel has in-depth knowledge of the FMCG industry, in particular cosmetics. He assists FMCG and beauty companies in strategic engagements covering market reviews, strategic plan definition, business model and value-creation model reviews, operational process reviews, etc.
Corporate and business strategy
- Assisted a leading hospitality food services & facilities management provider in the preparation of a business plan for its sports and leisure division, operating a range of venues such as stadiums, convention centres and cultural destinations
- Assisted a world leader in beauty in the review and conception of a strategic partnership with a major digital healthcare provider able to make skin diagnosis through image analysis and artificial intelligence
- Assisted a leading affordable luxury fashion group on the definition of its operating model and redesign of its organisation for the future of its brands
- Assisted a major actor in fuel distribution to undertake a critical review of the group’s activities in its main countries
- Assisted a global leading sampling and testing laboratories group on the in-depth market review of testing laboratories in Brazil
- Assisted a private equity fund in its strategic due diligence to acquire the European childcare leader with a presence across 11 countries
- Assisted a corporate’s venture capital arm in the investment in a start-up that designs and sells smart solutions to ensure a high level of water and energy savings
- Assisted a global leading cosmetic group in its considerations of a minority investment in a start-up that designs, conceives, produces and sells devices to treat brown spots at home using cryotherapy
- Assisted a world-class luxury group in its strategic due diligence to acquire a fragrance company
- Assisted a leading food services and facilities company on the disposal of its childcare business
- Assisted a world leader in beauty, eager to take part in a large tech initiative on the identification and evaluation of the most successful beauty tech initiatives in Western Europe, North America and China
- Assisted a world leader in beauty in the strategic analysis of fragrance and fashion business models in order to define its portfolio strategy
- Assisted a Canadian cosmetic company in defining its strategic plan and developing a corresponding actionable road map to improve company performance
- Assisted a world leader in beauty in its data due diligence and in assessing the value for the group generated by its virtual try-on solution