Five Accuracy experts recognised as Thought Leaders in the Who’s Who Legal: Arbitration Expert Witnesses 2022
Accuracy is pleased to announce that five of its experts have been listed as Thought Leaders in Who’s Who Legal’s Arbitration Expert Witnesses 2022 edition.
Through nominations from peers and clients, the following Accuracy experts have been recognised as the leading names in the field:
Who’s Who Legal identifies the foremost legal practitioners and consulting experts in business law based upon comprehensive, independent research. Entry into their guides is based solely on merit.
Accuracy’s forensic, litigation and arbitration experts combine technical skills in corporate finance, accounting, financial modelling, economics and market analysis with many years of forensic and transaction experience. We participate in different forms of dispute resolution, including arbitration, litigation and mediation. We also frequently assist in cases of actual or suspected fraud. Our expert teams operate on the following basis:
• An in-depth assessment of the situation;
• An approach which values a transparent, detailed and well-argued presentation of the economic, financial or accounting issues at the heart of the case;
• The work is carried out objectively with the intention to make it easier for the arbitrators to reach a decision;
• Clear, robust written expert reports, including concise summaries and detailed backup;
• A proven ability to present and defend our conclusions orally.
Our approach provides for a more comprehensive and richer response to the numerous challenges of a dispute. Additionally, our team includes delay and quantum experts, able to assess time related costs and quantify financial damages related to dispute cases on major construction projects.