+1 416 660 3565
- about Xavier
- in-depth expertise
- examples of engagements
Xavier Labrecque is a partner at Accuracy. Xavier started his career with GE, implementing initiatives and managing P&Ls in North America and Europe. He also had a leading role in the restructuring of GE’s banking operations across Europe.
In 2013, Xavier joined Bank of Montreal where he led major transformation initiatives and was responsible for defining wealth management strategies including the development of a new wealth-planning tool.
Most recently, Xavier worked with EY’s Financial Services Strategy and Operations group where he led the development and execution of strategic plans as well as large-scale corporate transformations across the banking and wealth & asset management sectors.
- 1. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) (2009)
- 2. M.Sc. International Business (2005)
Thanks to his significant international experience across financial services and a diverse range of industries, Xavier has extensive strategic expertise in multiple sectors in addition to in-depth expertise in banking and wealth & asset management.
Xavier honed his financial services skills both within financial institutions and as a consultant. Most notably, he defined and executed large-scale strategic initiatives that included the creation of new cost transfer methodologies and the redefinition of the wealth planning experience in a large Canadian bank.
Corporate transformation, strategy and customer experience
- Definition of a new operating model for back office functions for a Canadian asset manager
- Definition and implementation of a new cost allocation methodology for a Canadian bank
- Development of a multi-year strategic plan, including the identification of new business opportunities for a Canadian wealth and asset management firm
- Development of a strategic plan including the identification of new technology solutions to streamline customer and employee experience for the benefit of the wealth and asset management division of a Canadian bank
- Designed and built a digital wealth planning tool for employees and customers for a major wealth management firm
- Definition of the in-branch customer experience for a leading Canadian bank