+44 203 861 4661
Vasudev Bhagavatula is a director at Accuracy. Vasudev specialises in live and forensic construction programming, project advisory, claims advisory and dispute resolution for infrastructure, buildings, engineering, construction, energy & utilities and oil & gas projects.
He has many years of professional experience, having been with the firm since 2012 and previously acquiring extensive live project experience in planning and project controls on projects such as Dubai Metro Rail Project.
Vasudev speaks English, Hindi and Telugu.
- Expert Witness Certificate programme, Cardiff University and Bond Solon, UK
- MSc in Construction Project Management, University of Manchester, UK
- PG Diploma in Advanced Construction Management, NICMAR, India
- Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, India
Vasudev provides written and oral testimony in international and domestic arbitrations as a delay expert witness. His recent appointments are in Europe and India.
He also provides advice on matters of planning, project controls, delay analysis and extension of time claims on a variety of projects.
Over recent years, Vasudev has assisted clients in achieving resolution of their claims using collaborative and amicable methods including but not limited to developing a practical framework.
Vasudev has provided expert advice on a number of real estate, high-rise, power plant, oil & gas, renewable and other infrastructure projects.
- Independent expert witness on a 400 MW wind power project dispute in Europe dealing with delays due to complex weather and related productivity issues during the offshore installation. Provided oral testimony in July 2019.
- Independent delay expert for the largest Indian construction group on a USD 80m real estate construction dispute in India.
- Delay expert witness on behalf of the owner/employer of a 1780 MW nuclear power plant in northern Europe. Provided written and oral evidence.
- Strategic project claims adviser for the employer/developer of a USD 10bn financial district in the Middle East in the functions of contract management, project management, project controls, claims management and project close out.
- Adviser to the owner/operator of a metro rail extension project in a capital city in western Europe in its dispute against a property developer.
- Programming expert on the construction of a sensitive naval infrastructure facility in India.
- Pre-dispute delay and quantum expert advice to the employer in relation to the claims raised by the contractor on a USD 230m monorail project in the Middle East.
- Claims advice to the developer of a USD 200m high-rise tower project (74 storeys) in the Middle East.
- Delay expert advice on a high-profile software development project to provide comprehensive command and control services.
- Project and risk management review on behalf of a large multinational buyer in the context of a potential mismanagement claim in a post-M&A dispute.