+44 203 861 4653
Sumit Khosla is a Partner at Accuracy, siting across Europe and India. He has over 20 years’ experience in the Transaction space and specialises in cross border transaction advisory.
Sumit’s experience combines M&A Director position within a large international Corporate together with Transaction Advisory exposure in the consulting space based out of Paris, London and New Delhi. He has a broad range of credentials in M&A advisory, due diligence and valuation in the context of cross border transactions.
Sumit has extensive experience of post transaction valuations, including in contentious circumstances, and has been involved in international arbitrations in matters related to Joint Venture and post transaction price adjustment disputes.
In 2011, he joined Accuracy to open the New Delhi office before moving back to Europe focusing on cross border engagements.
Sumit speaks French, English and Hindi.
Sumit has been in charge of handling complex M&A processes in the context of cross border acquisitions. He has also provided both buy-side and sell-side transaction support services such as financial due diligences, business plan analysis, valuations, complex carve-outs and vendor assistance services.
Sumit has also acted as an independent expert appointed in the context of a shareholders’ agreement to determine the value of shares or in the context of a Share Purchase Agreement to determine a price adjustment. He has provided evidence before LCIA, SIAC and New Delhi Company Law Board.
Cross Border Transaction Advisory
- Buy side financial advisor to a leading international fragrances and flavors Group
- Buy side financial advisor to one of the leading global players in the conformity assessment and testing services space
- Buy side financial advisor to a mid-size European medical equipment player
- Sell side financial advisor for a leading UK based MNC in the FMCG space, carving out selected non-core brands
- Support in preparing carve-out financials and providing vendor assistance in the context of a disposal of an electrical products business unit of a MNC
- Financial due diligence for a French mid-cap private equity player on a company in the logistic space followed by financial due diligences in multiple European countries in the context of bolt-on acquisitions
- Financial Due Diligence for one of the leading tire manufacturers on a UK target
- Valuation of a defense long term contracts in the Middle East in the context of a the disposal of a business by a European Group
Valuation Engagements in the context of Disputes
- Expert determination for a SIAC tribunal in the context of a post transaction dispute relating to a price adjustment between a Japanese buyer and an Indian seller of an electricity transformers business
- Expert reports on the value of shares in the context of a dispute between a global MNC in the sports lifestyle space and a minority Indian Joint Venture partner before the LCIA (appointed as party expert for the global MNC)
- Valuation expert to assess share value in the context of a dispute between two Joint Venture partners in the auto components space before the Company Law Board in New Delhi.