+33 1 58 75 71 94
- about Simon
- in-depth expertise
- examples of engagements
Simon Perez is a director at Accuracy. His professional experience spans multiple years: he joined Accuracy in 2013 and prior to that he gained experience in private equity at Equistone and in audit in a Big 4 firm.
Simon specialises in both restructuring and transaction advisory services. He has led dozens of engagements in these fields for Accuracy.
Simon also spent almost two years in Hong Kong where he participated in the creation and development of the Accuracy office there.
Simon speaks French (native speaker) and English (fluent).
- ESSEC business school (2012)
Simon has led dozens of engagements for large and mid-cap corporate firms in distressed situations. These engagements comprise numerous independent business reviews (IBR), cash forecasting, distressed M&A, negotiations with creditors and shareholders, etc.
Simon has led numerous transaction advisory engagements for both corporations and private equity firms in the context of acquisitions and disposals. He regularly conducts engagements in buy-side financial due diligence, sell-side due diligence and vendor’s assistance, carve-out, BP preparation, and assessment of synergies.
- Several engagements for a multinational company in European energy management, including buy-side due diligence on private and listed companies, vendor’s assistance, financial assessments, carve-outs, and BP preparation
- Several engagements for a European MNC involved in the service industry including large-cap sell-side due diligence, buy-side due diligence, etc.
- Sell-side due diligence engagement on a leading European player in the retail industry
- Sell-side due diligence engagement on a leading global player in the testing and certification industry
- Sell-side due diligence and carve-out on a large-cap division of a leading player in the healthcare industry
- Several sell-side and buy-side engagements for French PE funds in different industries on the mid-cap segment
- Assistance to a global leader in the hospitality industry on its debt refinancing
- Assistance to a European leader in the retail industry on its restructuring including several refinancing rounds, distressed M&A, cash monitoring, etc.
- Assistance to a European leader in the industrial sector in its restructuring including refinancing and distressed M&A
- Assistance to a global leader in the industrial sector on its debt restructuring
- Assistance to a global player in the logistics sector on its debt restructuring as well as in the process of dismantling the group through distressed M&A
- Appointed as financial expert in an international arbitration to quantify losses suffered following the acquisition of a European group by an LBO firm