+49 69 97788 7332
Salvatore Viviano is a director at Accuracy. He has over ten years of professional experience and has been with Accuracy since 2010. He also acquired extensive experience in financial audit at EY and in transaction services at KPMG.
During his career, Salvatore has been involved in a large number of transactions, many of which taking place in Germany, Italy and internationally. He works with small and medium-sized enterprises, large corporations and private equity firms.
Salvatore speaks Italian, German and English.
- Qualified as Dottore Commercialista (chartered accountant in Italy)
- MSc in Banking and Finance, Bocconi University
Salvatore specialises in transaction advisory services and focuses on German, Italian and cross-border transactions.
Salvatore has managed a large number of engagements for SMEs, large corporations and private equity firms in the context of acquisitions or disposals. He regularly conducts buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence, vendor’s assistance, carve-outs, business plan preparation and SPA support engagements.
He has gained extensive expertise in the following industries: Industrials & Manufacturing, Healthcare & Pharma, Construction & Infrastructure, Chemicals & Raw Materials, Luxury, Transport & Logistics, and Aerospace.
Salvatore also has a broad range of experience in financial modelling, valuation and corporate recovery engagements.
- Vendor assistance in connection with the carve-out of the pharmaceutical compounding business for a global pharmaceutical group
- Vendor assistance in connection with the divestment of a German healthcare group for a European leader in the provision of integrated healthcare services
- Sell-side due diligence for a world-leading German high-tech polymer materials producer
- Sell-side due diligence for an aerospace OEM on one of its main German suppliers
- Buy-side due diligence and transaction support for a world-leading French industrial engineering group on an Italian engineering company involved in the design, development and manufacture of industrial plants for the production of welded tubes and profiles
- Buy-side due diligence for a world-leading Italian braking-system company on one of its main suppliers
- Buy-side due diligence for a world-class French luxury group on an Italian menswear couture house
- Assistance to a luxury yacht maker by providing a business plan and supporting fundraising efforts in its turnaround process
- Business plan preparation and support to the management team of a distressed dry bulk shipping company in the context of a recovery procedure
- Business plan preparation and support provided in the context of an insolvency situation on behalf of the financing banks of a real estate company
- Assistance to the management team of a manufacturer of plastic and aluminium components in developing a business plan for refinancing purposes
- Investigation of the difference between actual and accounting cash position on a private cash management and security services company aimed at avoiding court proceedings
- Financial due diligence in the case of suspected theft to determine financial losses on a solar panel manufacturer