+33 1 58 75 72 50
Mathieu Philippot is a director at Accuracy. He has over nine years of professional experience, and has been with the firm since 2014. He is specialised in transaction advisory services has led over 80 engagements during his career at Accuracy.
His experience covers multiple sectors, including services (software, technology, B2B), industries (manufacturing, craftsmanship), retail (apparel, catering / food services) and real estate (residential, offices, hotels).
Mathieu also has a significant experience in tech companies, having assisted start-ups in their funding operations (equity, debt).
Mathieu speaks French (mother language), and English (fluent).
- Sciences Po Paris (2012)
Mathieu has been appointed as financial advisor for both corporations and private equity firms in the context of acquisitions or disposals, He regularly conducts buy-side financial due diligence, vendor due diligence and vendor’s assistance, carve-out, BP preparation and assessment of synergies.
He has notably been active in B2B services, the restaurants and hotels industries, real estate, healthcare and tech engagements.
Mathieu has also led damage assessment and valuation in various litigations contexts.
Restaurants & hotel industry
- Several engagements for a European restaurant chain (financing factbook, business plan modelling and cash forecast, vendor due diligence).
- Several engagements for a French restaurant chain conglomerate (financing factbook, buy-side due diligences, business plan modelling).
- Business plan modelling in the context of the capital increase of a luxury hotel chain.
- Several engagements for a leading translation services company (buy-side due diligences, vendor due diligence).
- Several buy-side due diligences for a leading actor in employee benefits solutions.
- Carve-out of an industrial software business in the context of its merger with a competitor.
- Sell-side due diligence for a leading actor in the plastic tray and the reusable cup industries.
- Business plan construction for a marine renewable energies actor.
Real estate, Construction & Infrastructure
- Buy-side due diligence for leading insurance company in the context of the acquisition of a majority stake of an intermediary housing portfolio.
- Buy-side due diligence on a leading waste management actor.
- Buy-side due diligence on a public works actor.
- Financial fact book for a company specialized in connection and maintenance of fixed networks.
- Buy-side due diligence on a French prosthesis actor.
- Buy-side due diligence on medicines portfolio.
- Trustee mandate related to the disposal of various medical laboratories.
Tech & E-commerce
- Assistance to a leading B2B services scale-up in its Serie-C funding (> $200m).
- Sell-side due diligence on a leading E-commerce apparel website