+31 20 75 47 620
Jerry is a director at Accuracy and has extensive experience in transaction support, providing both financial and commercial due diligence support to corporate and private equity clients on buy-side as well as sell-side engagements.
Prior to joining Accuracy in 2014, he gained experience working in the transaction services team of Mazars, primarily working on buy-side engagements for private equity firms, corporates and several non-profit organisations.
In addition to his experience as a TS financial adviser, Jerry worked in the transformation office of a large retail company where he was mainly involved in the commercial strategy.
Jerry speaks Dutch (native speaker) and English (fluent).
- MSc Business Administration at VU University Amsterdam
Transactions & investments
Jerry specialises in transaction support engagements, where he is able to apply a holistic approach by combining financial due diligence and commercial due diligence expertise.
He has particular expertise in the professional services industry, where he has supported amongst others multiple buy-and-build platforms in the marketing & communications sector with their national and international expansions. Other industries in which Jerry has experience include consumer goods & retail, information technology, industrials and healthcare.
Resulting from his experience in transactions, Jerry is also able to support customers with their decision-making around financial performance, financial position and strategy outside of the context of mergers & acquisitions. These types of engagement include financial performance reviews, business plan modelling, improvements to management reporting, working capital optimisation and market-entry studies.
Transaction & investments
- Professional services: buy-side and sell-side due diligence engagements on professional service companies active in sectors including (online) marketing & communication, information technology, staffing, rental and financial services
- Consumer goods & retail: various buy-side due diligence engagements in the consumer goods & retail sectors, more specifically on firms active in areas including food & beverages, household goods & appliances and restaurant chains
- Industrials: acquisitions of companies manufacturing or supplying bicycles, cleaning products, packaging, solar panels and pharmaceutical products, among others
- Support to a corporate client active in (online) marketing & communication with the set-up and execution of its internal performance review
- Support to a private equity client with designing management reporting for several portfolio companies
- Support to a client active in staffing with its net working capital optimisation: identifying possible improvements, quantifying the potential impact, assessing the feasibility and recommendation of follow-ups
- Market entry studies for a corporate client looking to potentially expand its position in markets adjacent to its current market