+33 1 58 75 71 67
Jeremie Israel is a director at Accuracy. He graduated from the Media & Entertainment department at ESSEC with a major in corporate finance in 2011. He has several years of experience in consulting and economic analysis.
After graduating, Jeremie worked at M6 in the finance department, before joining Accuracy in 2013, where he has mostly been involved in transactions and corporate valuations. Jeremie has worked for large corporates as well as private equity funds, notably in the media sector. He has a strong expertise in the media & entertainment sector but also works on the real estate, hospitality, green energy production and retail sectors. He mostly works on corporate finance engagements such as transactions and valuation contexts.
Jeremie speaks French (native speaker), English (fluent), German (professional) Spanish (notions) and Hebrew (notions).
- ESSEC Business School (2011) with a specialisation in Corporate Finance
- Media & Entertainment Chair alumnus at ESSEC
Jeremie has extensive expertise in the media and entertainment sector, with numerous years of experience at Accuracy and M6. His expertise encompasses all M&E subsectors (TV, cinema, music, audiovisual production and distribution) but also digital, tech and internet business models. He has notably been involved in large transactions in addition to (i) the valuation of IP rights including films and TV series and (ii) business plan modelling sharing his proven sector expertise.
Jeremie has also worked for major corporates in complex situations, such as large M&A transactions in the hospitality sector, as well as transformation engagements in various industries, such as hospitality or retail. His pragmatism enables him to provide tailor-made analysis for transactions and valuations.
- Sell-side due diligence in the context of large lifestyle hotels portfolio
- Sell-side due diligence and financial modelling for retail clients, providing detailed analysis by store
- Sell-side and buy-side due diligence for various real estate clients, notably providing rent roll analysis
- Buy-side due diligence for various media companies, notably cinema, TV and audiovisual production and distribution
- Financial modelling and assistance in writing MD&As in the context of capital markets for green energy producers as well as for a real estate client
- Numerous sell-side and buy side due diligences in retail, sport, entertainment sectors.
Valuation of IP rights
- In the context of expected disposals of rights or media companies
- As collateral for the borrowing base of a listed media company in the context of financing / guarantee calculations
- For the communication of annual reports
Valuation support and others
- Various valuation engagements, notably the valuation of specific intangible assets (technology and software)
- PMO engagements
- Business plan modelling engagements
- Involvement in engagements as trustee for the Antitrust Authority to oversee compliance of commitments and remedies required in the context of a merger for media engagements