+33 1 58 75 70 45
Jean-Romain Gotteland is a partner at Accuracy. He specialises in restructuring cases, and more generally in all manufacturing-related financial issues.
Jean-Romain has been involving in special and complex situations in which management needs reliable financial data and cash flow forecasts within a short time frame. He worked on major French restructuring cases over the past years. He has also developed an expertise in manufacturing-related financial issues (cost accounting and standard cost setup, financial diagnosis, carve out, etc.) in various process industries (glassware, automotive, aeronautics, paper, etc.).
Jean-Romain speaks French and English.
- Ms in Finance, ESSEC, 2004
- Diploma in telecommunication engineering, ENSEIRB, 2003
Jean-Romain has extensive experience of restructuring matters and regularly carries out independent business reviews, short-term cash flow forecasts, debt restructuring simulations, etc. within the context of debt renegotiation and new money raising.
Furthermore, Jean-Romain has been assisting industrial groups in understanding their performance by setting up / reviewing cost accounting methods and standard cost computation, standard to actual variances analyses, etc.
- Financial advisor to a major French food-processing leader: short term cash forecast, assistance in raising new money, cash monitoring on a weekly basis, assistance in negotiating with main suppliers and credit insurers, preparation of a selling document and assistance in negotiations with investors.
- Financial advisor to a major French utilities player: short term cash forecast and assistance in simulating the impact of various financial restructuring scenarios.
- Financial advisor to a worldwide leader in consumer goods: 5-year business plan preparation, short-term cash forecast process setup, and assistance in selling process.
- Financial advisor to a worldwide leader in paper: Independent Business Review, cash monitoring.
- Financial advisor to a luxury company: securing of cost accounting data, preparation of a reliable datapack for potential investors.
- A great number of Independent Business Reviews conducted in various fields (glassware, automotive, aeronautics, paper, oil & gas, renewable energies, etc.)
- Setup of 13-week cash forecast process
- Setup of 12-month cash forecast process
Manufacturing-related financial issues
- Critical review of production orders and inventory valuations in the context of significant gross margin volatility for an aircraft parts manufacturer
- Critical review of standard costs computation and inventory valuation in the context of significant gross margin volatility for a luxury group
- Setup of new reporting system in the context of a lack of visibility on industrial performance for a luxury group
- Setup of an operating model related to S&OP issues for a paper maker.