+33 1 58 75 70 08
Jean-Alexandre Privesse is a partner at Accuracy. He specialises in transaction support and transformation projects conducted in international environments, with a particular expertise in industry, agri-food and digital sectors, for large corporates and blue-chip PE funds.
Prior to joining Accuracy in 2008, Jean-Alexandre gained experience in Transaction Services (KPMG) and in Private Equity (European Capital).
In transaction, his experience encompasses a wide range of services, from VDD, BSDD, business plan preparation, valuation, debt structuring, SPA analysis, to closing adjustments.
Jean-Alexandre also conducts post-deal projects, leveraging on his expertise in innovative digital solutions, notably for ROCE optimisation or organisations’ efficiency enhancement.
Jean-Alexandre speaks French, English and German.
- HEC Paris, 2004
Jean-Alexandre has led numerous engagements for blue-chip corporates and PE funds. His expertise covers financial documentation preparation (VDD, BSDD), business plan modelling, decision-making analyses, and, post-transaction transformation projects including digital solutions. He is regularly involved in situations for which an extensive range of financial and business skills is required.
- Preparation of the Vendor Due Diligence report, Q&A support and cash forecast modelling for the disposal of an European pre-cast concrete producer to a leading private investment firm.
- Preparation of the Vendor Due Diligence report and Q&A support to a private equity firm in the framework of the disposal.
- Carve-out of a European conglomerate’s fully integrated BU, recreation of the full stand-alone cost basis, modelling of scenarios, identification of carve-out issues and one-offs (operations, HR, tax, supply, distribution, brand, etc.)
- Buy-side assistance and valuation of a French utilities water concession company with a portfolio of contracts in Western and Eastern Europe, Middle-East and Australia
- Assistance to the A400M contract renegotiation of a leading aeronautical company with European Nations, assisted with documentation preparation and review and discussions with auditors
- Numerous engagements such as business plan preparation, M&A support with a French based international transport service provider.
- Numerous buy-side and M&A support engagements performed for a huge leading European conglomerate in construction and other machinery.
- Creation of a web-based cash forecast tool, performance of ROCE improvement engagements for 10 subsidiaries of a European pre-cast concrete producer in Europe, deployment of the tool in 28 business units.
- Financial reorganisation of a French insurance company’s division (20% market share in France), with the reorganisation of financial flows and controls, a new setup for roles and responsibilities between actors of the division, the design and the effective deployment of a dedicated web-based tool to support the new organisation.
- Review of the current and target cost base of a French airline; determination of synergies; follow-up and tracking of actions.
- Financial reorganisation of an European MNC’s full department concentrating €8bn of flows; diagnosis, reorganisation, design and realisation of a dedicated follow-up tool.