+1 514 437 6497
Guillaume Roux is a vice president at Accuracy.
After first gaining experience in private equity, Guillaume joined Accuracy in 2011 in Paris and then moved to the Montreal office in 2017.
Guillaume performs financial and strategic advisory engagements in transactional contexts (e.g. buy-side and sell-side due diligence, financial assessments, business plan reviews and modelling) on behalf of large companies and investment funds.
He also performs finance transformation projects (review and implementation of dashboards, development of flexible and automated planning tools, optimisation of cost structure, etc.) in various sectors (transport, agri-food, financial services, mining, etc.).
Guillaume is also invested in the start-up community and has contributed to the launch of the Blue Zone Program, an annual contest designed to help entrepreneurs in the critical early phases of their project.
Guillaume speaks French and English.
- Sc. Corporate Finance and Financial Engineering, Université Paris-Dauphine (2010)
Guillaume has developed expertise in the following areas:
Transaction advisory: buy-side financial due diligence, vendor due diligence and vendor assistance and business plan preparation
Litigation support: analysis and assistance to the negotiation of price adjustment clauses following purchases or disposals (price adjustments in relation to working capital level, restated net debt, etc.
Assistance to financial management teams on operational levels: from assessment and recommendation phases (operational, financial, organisational reviews) to support during the implementation phase
Financial assessment: internal assessment following a significant decrease in profitability, KPI identification and dashboard development, rationalisation and optimisation of cost structure
Guillaume has extensive experience in various industries, particularly in the transportation, agri-food, financial services, energy, mining and e-commerce sectors.
- Support of financial teams for a Canadian international airport in the development of strategic, operational and financial performance measurement tools for the steering committee
- Support in developing a long-term financial plan (50 years) with the finance teams of a Canadian international airport
- Assistance in the development and implementation of a dashboard on behalf of a French agri-food group
- Review of costs and development of a savings plan for a European banking institution
- Definition of the budgetary framework (budget and management control) in the context of the pre-development phase of an electric vehicle manufacturing project in Quebec
- Modelling of a business plan for a long-distance selling group
- Numerous buy-side/sell-side due diligence engagements for large companies and investment funds in a variety of sectors: transportation (e.g. BSDD of several European airports), retail trade (e.g. VDD of a long-distance selling group), health (e.g. VDD of one of the European leaders in private hospitalisation), energy (e.g. BSDD on several gas distributors in France) and agri-food (e.g. several VDDs for a French international agro-industrial group)
- Assistance to one of the leading suppliers of electricity during the process of reviewing the cost at completion of a nuclear power plant
- Assistance to an international e-commerce group in a dispute with the French tax authorities regarding the pro forma profitability level
- Support of a water and electricity distributor of a large Moroccan city in a dispute against the local tax administration