+33 1 58 75 72 02
- about Guillaume
- in-depth expertise
- examples of engagements
Guillaume Charton is a director at Accuracy. He graduated from HEC in 2008 and specializes in valuation engagements in the context of fairness opinions, M&A transactions, litigation.
Prior to joining Accuracy, Guillaume worked for 3 years as an equity research associate at Morgan Stanley in London, where he covered IT Services, Software Companies and Telecom Equipment companies.
Guillaume speaks French, English and German.
- Share price valuation
- Fairness opinions
- Valuation in the context of transactions
- Guillaume acted as a manager on several fairness opinions involving squeeze out procedures.
- Fairness opinion on the squeeze out of Alcatel-Lucent.
- Fariness opinion on the squeeze out of Lafarge.
- Fairness opinion on the squeeze-out of Rocamat (limestone).
- Fairness opinion on GFI Informatique.
- Fairness opinion on the parity of the merger between Korian and Medica (retirement house).
- Fainess opinion on the squeeze out of Entrepose Contracting (EPC contractor for the Energy Industry).
- Fairness opinion on the restructuring of Jesco (Saudi Arabia).
Valuation in the context of M&A transactions
- Assisted EDF in the negotiations for the split of Dalkia’s activities between EDF and Veolia Environment.