+39 02 366 962 20
Gianluigi Malini is a Director at Accuracy. He specialises in business and data analysis projects in various industries and business situations.
Gianluigi has predominantly assisted corporations and private equity funds, providing business assessments, data and investments analyses in multiple B2B and B2C sectors notably energy, manufacturing, services, retail and digital transformation.
Gianluigi also gained experience in the assessment of complex market and top line damages in high-value international arbitration and litigation cases. He has assessed damages in the course of matter involving breach of contract, investment treaty claims, transaction-related disputes and intellectual property infringement.
Before joining Accuracy, Gianluigi worked at Quilvest Family Office.
Gianluigi speaks English, French, Italian and Spanish.
- Sc. Strategic Management, HEC Paris, 2007
- Sc. Economy, Bocconi University Milano, 2007
Gianluigi developed an expertise in handling complex decision making projects focusing on strategic and operational issues with specific expertise in Data Analysis. He counsels top management across several European countries and dedicates a significant amount of time to capital and investment funds on digital issues.
Gianluigi has also been appointed as expert on numerous forensic, litigation cases and worked on matters before the Commercial courts, High Courts, ICC arbitration forums and in mediations.
- Market forecasts, competition analysis and strategic positioning for a multi-billion sales brick & mortar retailer and related five-year business and action plan
- Digital and data transformation plan for an European energy operator
- Investment opportunities revue for a global energy and utilities holding
- Crisis management and related action plan for a major travel & leisure corporation
Data analysis projects
- Logistic efficiency improvement for a major logistic services corporation
- Supply chain performance improvement for a large European service company
- Pricing and profitability modelling for an US storage and data analytics corporation
- Quantification of purchasing synergies for the combination of two leading retail operators
- Review of pricing schemes for a main European travel corporation
Forensic, Disputes and Litigation engagements
- Expert in a commercial dispute between two large Energy/Chemical multinational
- Expert in an intellectual property infringement case in service industry
- Assessed damages in a pharmaceutical commercial dispute for settlement purposes
- Expert report on the value of a multiple French services companies in a litigation against the seller
- Expert report on the valuation of a manufacturing delay and retrofit costs in a litigation against a state owned corporation