+91 124 488 7003
Gaurav Gulati is a partner at Accuracy. He specialises in entire life cycle of Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity investments and related transaction advisory services.
Gaurav has more than 15 years of experience in transaction advisory services. He started his career in 1998 with Ernst & Young in the Middle East. He later moved to Canada to work with Allianz Insurance and gained significant M&A experience in the North American market. During his stint overseas, he worked on various engagements in the transaction advisory practice, covering diverse sectors. His past assignments include advising companies on Assurance services, M&A, Fundraising and Feasibility studies.
Before joining Accuracy, Gaurav was with BMR Advisors, as one of the founding team members in Transaction Advisory Services. During his ten year stint in BMR he successfully led their M&A practice to be one of the leaders in the mid-market segment.
Gaurav speaks English and Hindi.
- Chartered Accountant, ICAI, India
- Bachelor of Commerce, Bombay University
Gaurav has led numerous transaction advisory assignments in diverse industries such as Pharmaceuticals, IT/ITES, Automotive, Travel and Hospitality, Education, media, etc.
Gaurav has extensive experience of undertaking transaction advisory assignments including: preparation of business plans, commercial diligence, in depth evaluation of target, valuation in context of transactions and negotiations of shareholder agreements.
- M&A advisory to an emerging OTC brand and one of the key pharmaceutical players in India
- Buy side advisory to a large Indian pharmaceutical player for overseas acquisitions
- Developed inorganic growth strategy and buy-side assistance for multiple transactions for the leading Online Travel Agent (OTA)
- Buy-side advisory to a French Telco for the purchase of two business divisions
- Led the transaction for the sale of an Investment banks offshore centre back to a Japanese Financial services group
- M&A advisory for a merger between two office equipment manufacturing companies in India
- Led the fund raise for an auto components manufacturer
- JV assistance to a wiring harnesses manufacturer in the automotive industry
- JV assistance to a Japanese telecommunications company
- Buy-side advisory to a Japanese electronics group in its acquisition of an electronics target
- Sell-side advisory to a leading multiplex chain with presence across major cities in India
- Private equity fund-raise for a K12 content education company
- Sell-side advisory to a Delhi based healthcare diagnostic company
- Led the transaction for the sale of one of the largest sports goods retailer in India
- Commercial due diligence for TOTO
Litigation, Arbitration and Valuation assignments
- Provided Valuation and sell-side advisory for a leading Hindi news channel
- Valuation and private equity fund-raising for an educational institution
- Claim quantum in the context of a dispute between a leading Italian construction company and an Indian Oil company.