+91 124 488 7003
Gaurav Gulati is a partner at Accuracy. Gaurav joined Accuracy as a partner in 2015. He specialises in transaction and dispute advisory.
He has acted as a damages and quantum expert in various arbitrations. He has been regularly giving evidence on quantum, financial and transaction disputes. He has also led various domestic and cross border M&A transactions and private equity fund-raise for clients across industries and geographies.
He has experience of over 20 years. He started his career in 1998 with Ernst & Young in the Middle East. Later he moved to Canada to work with Allianz Insurance and gained significant finance experience in the North American market. During his stint overseas, he worked on various engagements in the transaction advisory practice, covering diverse sectors. His past assignments include advising companies on assurance services, M&A, disputes, fundraising, valuations and strategic advisory.
Gaurav speaks English and Hindi
- Chartered Accountant, ICAI, India
- Bachelor of Commerce, Bombay University
Gaurav has led numerous transaction advisory assignments in diverse industries such as Pharmaceuticals, IT/ITES, Automotive, Travel and Hospitality, Education, media, etc.
Gaurav has extensive experience of undertaking transaction advisory assignments including: preparation of business plans, commercial diligence, in depth evaluation of target, valuation in context of transactions and negotiations of shareholder agreements.
- M&A advisory to an emerging OTC brand and one of the key pharmaceutical players in India
- Buy side advisory to a large Indian pharmaceutical player for overseas acquisitions
- Developed inorganic growth strategy and buy-side assistance for multiple transactions for the leading Online Travel Agent (OTA)
- Buy-side advisory to a French Telco for the purchase of two business divisions
- Led the transaction for the sale of an Investment banks offshore centre back to a Japanese Financial services group
- M&A advisory for a merger between two office equipment manufacturing companies in India
- Led the fund raise for an auto components manufacturer
- JV assistance to a wiring harnesses manufacturer in the automotive industry
- JV assistance to a Japanese telecommunications company
- Buy-side advisory to a Japanese electronics group in its acquisition of an electronics target
- Sell-side advisory to a leading multiplex chain with presence across major cities in India
- Private equity fund-raise for a K12 content education company
- Sell-side advisory to a Delhi based healthcare diagnostic company
- Led the transaction for the sale of one of the largest sports goods retailer in India
- Commercial due diligence for TOTO
Litigation, Arbitration and Valuation assignments
- Provided Valuation and sell-side advisory for a leading Hindi news channel
- Valuation and private equity fund-raising for an educational institution
- Claim quantum in the context of a dispute between a leading Italian construction company and an Indian Oil company.