+33 1 58 75 71 48
François Dunoyer de Segonzac is a director at Accuracy. He has over ten years of professional experience having been with Accuracy since 2010. François specialises in transaction advisory services for PE and corporates, covering a wide range of situations such as industrial carve-out assessments, strategic analysis and quantification of synergies, financial due diligence, IPO preparation, and refinancing. He also has experience in the assessment of complex damages in international arbitration, and in financial advisory for early stage companies.
François has been exposed to a multitude of sectors but has developed a specific focus in Aeronautics & Defence, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Life Science and Video Games. François has executed over 80 engagements.
François has taught Corporate Finance at ESCP Europe since 2015.
François speaks French, English and Spanish.
- Graduate from ESCP Europe (2010)
- Attended KAIST MBA courses (South Korea, 2009)
François has been appointed as financial advisor for both corporations and private equity firms in the context of acquisitions and disposals, where he regularly conducts buy-side financial due diligence, sell-side due diligence and vendor assistance, carve-outs, BP preparation, and synergy assessments.
François also regularly assists corporate clients and their management team in making critical decisions on business portfolio development.
François has been appointed as financial expert in the context of litigation matters before the ICC arbitration forum and the French commercial court.
- Several cross-border financial due diligence engagements for a French Security & Defence multinational in the field of e-security
- Several engagements for a European energy management multinational company, including vendor assistance, JV creation and synergies measurement, financial assessments, carve-out matters, BP preparation, valuation, PPA
- Carve-out sell-side assistance for a French healthcare multinational
- M&A assistance for a French CRO (Contract Research Organisation) including valuation, financial and strategic sell-side due diligence, BP modelling, and negotiation assistance
- Several buy-side due diligence engagements for infrastructure PE funds on European assets (car parks, motorways, harbours, utilities, cogeneration plants)
- Sell-side due diligence for an asset management company (SCPI, OPCI)
Damage assessment and valuation in litigation and arbitration contexts
- Appointed as financial expert in an international arbitration by a world leader in energy and infrastructure development to quantify incurred losses and lost profit in the execution of a lump sum construction contract
- Appointed as financial expert in a tax litigation for a major entertainment company
- Appointed as financial expert in the quantification of the damage related to a breach in the use of intellectual property
Strategic & financial assessments
- Post-acquisition strategic and financial assessment of a French real estate company
- Carve-out financial assessment of a major power generation company in the context of group restructuring
- Valuation of several privately owned hospitals for tax purposes in the context of group reorganisation
- Forensics investigation in the context of the misappropriation of funds
- Financial assessment and BP modelling on the restructuring of a company managing tourism infrastructure