+33 1 58 75 72 33
Florence Westermann is a Director at Accuracy. She has more than 14 years of experience in corporate finance and is specialised in restructuring cases and transaction support engagements.
Prior to joining Accuracy in 2006, Florence was an intern at a receiver’s office and spent three years at PriceWaterhouse Coopers in their Corporate Finance and Restructuring teams in Paris.
Within Accuracy, Florence helped to develop the restructuring advisory practice. She gained an extensive and practical knowledge of the legal French receivership environment and financial experience to support companies in difficult financial situations or advise financial investors and debt holders. She also conducted several transaction support engagements for both corporate groups and investment funds.
Florence speaks French and English.
- Florence is a graduate from HEC Paris Business School, 2003 (entrepreneurship spec.)
Florence led numerous financial diagnosis engagements, advising companies, shareholders or debt holders in both in bonis and judicial environment. Her expertise consists of the following:
- Independent Business reviews
- Review / elaboration of business plans
- Cash-flow forecasts modelling and cash requirement assessment
- Turnaround scenarios modelling
- Distressed due diligence in in bonis or judicial context
- Assistance in discussions with financial stakeholder, shareholders, and judicial organs.
Financial expertise in restructuring context
- Assistance to retail groups in the context of challenging their cash-flow forecasts
- Assistance to LBO groups in the context of their debt restructuring (paper, transportation, food industries)
- Assistance to a large French energy company in the context of a safeguard proceedings (diagnosis, preparation of the safeguard plan)
- Assistance to two footwear and fashion accessory companies throughout insolvency proceedings and disposal process
- Assistance to a major actor in outdoor resorts in the context of its debt restructuring
- Assistance to a French retailer in the context of the acquisition of several distressed businesses
- Distressed due diligence and BP modelling for a large French hotel, catering and distribution conglomerate in the context of the acquisition of a commercial catering company.
- Assistance for the acquisition of a distressed business of a French media company.
- Assistance to shareholders in the context of underperforming subsidiaries divestment
- Due diligence for private equity funds (acquisition of a data processing company, a property diagnosis inspector and a European leader in small equipment distribution and the disposal of a service platform company for real estate).