+33 1 58 75 72 74
Darko is a Director at Accuracy. He joined Accuracy in 2022 and is a member of Accuracy’s transaction and strategy practice.
Darko previously gained experience in corporate finance and transaction services with Big4-companies in Germany, Switzerland, France and the United Kingdom and with a Private Equity fund in London – a joint venture partner of Blackstone, H.I.G. Capital and Apollo Global Management.
He has over 17 years of profound experience in Transaction Advisory Services, corporate development and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- BSc University of Mannheim
- MSc Finance ESCP Business School, Paris
- MSc Management City University, London
Darko specializes particularly in mergers and acquisitions across diverse industries, alternative assets transactions, designing restructuring concepts and wind-down blueprints for non-core business divisions and leading divestments of business units via operational and financial carve-outs.
He has vast experience in managing transactions across their lifecycle from identifying investment opportunities to carrying out worldwide investor search, leading due diligence assignments, defending investment proposals, preparing deal documentation, managing selling purchasing agreement negotiations and subsequent signing/closing proceedings.
- Vendor due diligence including substantial carve-out procedures connected to KVT Koenig Group’s successful sale of its Fastening division to SIX-listed Bossard Group
- Intra-group cross-border merger between Euler Hermes in France and Allianz in Germany and feasibility study displaying key impacts of the domiciliation and structuring scenarios
- Buy-Side due diligence for Euronext in Paris targeting a leading data management and software development company headquartered in Austria and providing data management services to the largest Asset Management companies worldwide
- Buy-Side due diligence for Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR London) targeting the largest wholesale insurance broker in France
- Deal Structuring and Purchase Price Allocation for Cerberus Capital Management contemplating the acquisition of AXA Bank Belgium
- Buy-side advisory for IK Partners in the course of the contemplated acquisition of a leading asset manager in France with EUR 5 billion assets under management.
- Commercial due diligence and commercial real estate loan portfolio stress test exercise for Triodos Bank in the Netherlands and its subsidiaries in Belgium and France
- Vendor due diligence and sell side advisory services in the course of the successful acquisition of Salzburg Munchen Bank AG by Airbus Group
- Structuring advice in relation to Selling-Purchasing, Distribution and Shareholder Agreements to Zurich Insurance Group in connection with 25-years strategic distribution agreements with Banco Santander S.A. across Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Argentina & Uruguay). Up-front price of USD 1.7 billion for a 51%-stake including performance based earn-outs to be paid over 25 years
- M&A sell side advisory services to Austrian Erste Group Bank AG’s in the course of consecutive carve-outs and subsequent sales of high nominal volume commercial real estate and residential real estate-secured non-core loan portfolios of aggregate EUR 750 million to Deutsche Bank, H.I.G. Capital and AnaCap Financial Partners
- Buy side advisory services to Singapore-based Anadi Financial Holdings in the course of the acquisition of ‘Austrian Anadi Bank‘ conntected to the application processes for an Austrian banking licence and approvals by the Austrian Financial Markets Supervisi