+33 1 58 75 75 53
Bruno Husson is a partner at Accuracy. He has more than thirty years of experience in valuation, in both acquisition and dispute contexts.
After 10 years pursuing an academic career in the HEC Group as a finance professor (1977), Bruno led the financial analysis and corporate finance activities at Oddo & Cie (1987). He subsequently went on to develop an intermediation practice in private equity at Bryan, Garnier & Co (1999). Before joining Accuracy, he founded Close Brother Fairness (2003), a subsidiary of Close Brothers SA, specialised in performing valuations and providing fairness opinions.
Bruno has written many articles in professional and academic journals as well as two books on capital budgeting and corporate takeovers. He is also an affiliated professor with the HEC Paris Group (since 1987) and a founding director of the SFEV (French Valuation Experts Association).
Bruno speaks French and English.
- PhD in Finance, Université Paris-Dauphine, 1982
- HEC Business School, 1976
Bruno is an expert in corporate valuation and provides advice and support in various commercial and dispute matters.
Bruno is regularly appointed as an independent expert to deliver fairness opinions. In this respect, since the first squeeze-out on the French financial market in September 1994, Bruno has acted on more than ninety cases in order to attest to the fairness of the financial conditions considered in an operation which involves the minority shareholders of a listed company (squeeze-outs, takeovers, mergers, reserved capital increases).
- Fairness opinion on the price paid in the context of the squeeze-out of a French telecommunications equipment company’s shares following its acquisition by a communications and consumer electronics MNC.
- Fairness opinion on the exchange ratio contemplated in the context of the potential merger of a large French telecommunications company and a Netherlands-based telecommunications MNC.
- Fairness opinion on the price paid in the context of the squeeze-out of a French industrial company’s shares following the merger of the French industrial company and a Swiss cement company.
- Fairness opinion in the context of the acquisition of a French holiday group by a large Chinese private conglomerate.
- Annual valuation of family owned groups on behalf of the shareholder
- Annual valuation of the operations of listed property companies within the scope of determining their net asset value (NAV)
- Annual valuation of the brands of a luxury group within the scope of the management incentive programme
- Valuation of companies or activities within the framework of legal reorganisations or fiscal litigation.
- Valuation of company shares in line with arbitration clauses in the context of litigation between shareholders
- Fairness opinions on behalf of private equity management companies in the context of transactions involving two funds under management