+212 5 20 41 99 01
Aomar Elalamy is a director at Accuracy.
He has over ten years of professional experience and has been with the firm since 2014. He started his Accuracy career in the Paris office and moved to Casablanca in 2018.
Aomar specialises in advisory services for corporates and PE funds both in Africa and in the rest of the world, covering a wide range of situations such as valuation assessments, financial due diligence, strategic analysis and quantification of synergies.
He also has experience in the analysis and quantification of damages in the context of commercial litigation and international arbitration.
Aomar has executed over 80 engagements.
Aomar speaks French, English and Arabic.
- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics, Centrale Paris School (2012)
Aomar has been appointed as financial adviser for corporations and private equity firms in the context of acquisitions or disposals. He regularly conducts buy-side financial due diligence, vendor due diligence and vendor’s assistance, carve-out, and BP preparation engagements.
Aomar regularly performs engagements where an analytical approach as well as financial and modelling skills are required to answer the strategic issues of clients.
Litigation and arbitration
Aomar has participated in damage assessments and the preparation of expert reports in the context of international arbitral proceedings and litigation cases. His experience covers African commercial disputes and post-M&A proceedings.
- Buy-side due diligence for an African hotel group in the context of an acquisition in Africa
- Valuation and purchase price allocation engagement for an African hotel group in the context of a transaction
- Buy-side due diligence on a Moroccan commercial real estate company
- Buy-side due diligence in the context of a Fintech acquisition by a PE fund
- Vendor due diligence on a leasing company
- Buy-side due diligence in the context of a bank acquisition by a PE fund
- Valuation of an international service company, specialising in customer experience and business process outsourcing for an African PE firm
Strategic & financial assessments
- Determination and quantification of synergies during a merger of two strategic players in B2C services
- Assistance to a major Moroccan tour operator shareholder in the financing of a strategic plan
- Strategic study on the potential for start-up creation and the development of start-up campuses in Morocco
- Economic and financial analyses for a Moroccan water and electricity distribution company as part of discussions with the delegating authority
- Assistance to a major European bank in the renegotiation of commercial agreements with Visa and Mastercard
Damage assessment and valuation in litigation and arbitration contexts
- Gas distribution: Assessment of the damage suffered by a gas distribution company following a breach of commercial contract following the unilateral termination of the contract (ICC Paris Arbitration – Benin)
- Port concession: Financial expert in a dispute between the concessionaire and the grantor regarding non-compliance with certain contractual clauses (ICC Arbitration – Cameroon)
- Financial institutions: Financial expert in a post-acquisition dispute between two investors (ICC Arbitration – Africa)
- ICC Arbitration in the Industry and Mining sector in Mauritania