+33 1 58 75 72 04
Amaury Pouradier Duteil is a Director at Accuracy, specialising in providing support and advice to the financial services industry. He works mainly for major banks and insurance companies.
Over the last 10 years, Amaury has provided support and advice to financial service firmes and has been involved on numerous M&A projects. He has a broad range of experience with running financial diagnostics of businesses, risk assessment and the valuation of companies.
Amaury has also conducted a wide spectrum of work in specific situations, to help clients in their decision making process, linked to business issues (including, inter alia, determining the most profitable product mix, identify key levers of cost reduction, renegotiate a partnership).
Before joining Accuracy in 2014, Amaury worked at Deloitte for seven years in the transaction services department, dedicated to providing support to the financial services sector.
Amaury speaks French and English.
- Advanced master’s degree, HEC School of Management, 2006
- M.Sc., ESTP Engineering School, 2005
Amaury has conducted a variety of projects, including buy-side and sell-side due diligence, valuation, business plan preparation, M&A process management, modelling, strategic review and financial diagnosis.
Amaury has developed strong financial skills among different experiences in complex situations including carve-out, cost reduction plan, digitalisation and transformation.
- Assisted a bank to carve out and sell one of its major business unit
- Assisted a group in the sale of a significant stake in the consumer credit business in Europe
- Assisted an insurer in the sale of an asset management subsidiary
- Buy-side due diligences on numerous retail banks, brokers, clearing houses, fintechs, etc.
- Buy-side due diligence on a major European asset manager as part of a merger with another player
- Assisted a major player over the whole process and discussions with a French mobile and internet services operator, in the context of the creation of a new bank offering (100% mobile bank)
- Assisted two European banks to renegotiate the terms of their agreements with two global payments technology leaders.
- Performed the 5 years transformation business plan of a German bank and helped top management to identify and sequence key business projects
- Performed a profitability diagnosis of an insurance distribution network to identify key levers of improvement, reshaped the new business plan
- Developed a modelling tool aiming to forecast and stress over a 5 years period the balance sheet, the P&L and key performance indicators of a major European Bank (all countries, business lines and products)
- Conducted a detailed review of methodologies used by a bank to perform its 4 years business plan, proposed key levers of improvement