Xavier Vitiello is a partner at Accuracy. Prior to joining the firm, he had been a partner at EY for 10 years, most recently in their Singapore office.
He joins the firm with 25 years of experience in Corporate Finance and is an experienced advisor in financial performance optimisation and advanced analytical solutions enabling better value-creating decisions, helping clients answer complex questions about their capital agenda and investment priorities. His expertise spans the spectrum of Modelling & Decision Support, Data Analytics and Economic Advisory.
He advises predominantly Government, Private Equity, Energy & Resources, Project Finance and TMT sectors’ executives. He is a recognised subject matter expert in modelling and data analytics solutions across the deal cycle, economic impact assessment for major events and capital portfolio management in Energy / Oil & Gas.
Originally from France, Xavier has lived and worked in Africa, Europe, Australia, the Middle East and now Southeast Asia.
Xavier speaks English and French.
- MSc International Finance, IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management
- MEng Computer Science & Electronics, IMT Mines Ales
- BSc Maths & Physics, Aix-Marseille University
Business Performance Management
Financial Planning & Analysis, M&A and transaction modelling, Project Finance modelling, cashflow forecasting and working capital solutions, DBMS integration.
Feasibility studies, valuations, business plans, portfolio planning and performance tracking solutions, strategic options analysis, workforce planning, Capital Portfolio Management, capital allocation optimisation.
In pre and post-deal cycles (Integrated Due Diligence, Commercial Due Diligence, value creation), geospatial footprint analytics and optimisation, performance / sales analytics, data management.
Regression and advanced visualisation, predictive modelling, customer churn prediction, social media analytics, marketing effectiveness, revenue growth management, M/L use cases as part of digital transformation.
Economic and socio-economic impact assessment, Cost Benefit Analysis, Macro-economic policy analysis, Econometric forecasting, Economic development analysis, Public Finance Management.
- National Oil Company: capital portfolio management, development and implementation of a RAROC framework and pilot program.
- Large government agency: development of a dynamic workforce planning model to test the impact of different strategies on staff deployment and identify key productivity indicators and drivers of supply and demand.
- Ministry of Finance in the GCC: development of a KPI framework for financial and operational management of the Federal budget.
Data analytics / data science
- Private Equity fund: preparation for exit of a key F&B player covering business plan attractiveness, upside option value and tax optimisation, using a combination of analytics to predict customer behaviours and target customer segments.
- Logistics & shipping operator: development and implementation of a ROIC analytics framework and model to categorise account segments according to return and growth.
- FMCG: development of a framework and data-driven model to determine the price correlation and elasticity of demand for each SKU.
- Telecom operator: development and implementation of a customised M/L model to predict customer’s churn behaviour.
- Expo 2020 Dubai: Economic impact assessment covering the pre, during and post event timeframe.
- Major Asian telecom operator: led the economic impact study of what was defined as the next generation ‘Intelligence Economy’, using a Computable General Equilibrium model.
- Government utilities agency: economic analysis of a multi-billion coastal protection program to understand the consequences of raising sea level on the infrastructure and the economy due to climate change.