Martijn Hulisélan is a Director at Accuracy. He has extensive experience in providing advice and support in the context of transactions, valuations and disputes, with a focus on national and international transaction support-related projects.
Martijn has led engagements involving buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence projects for both corporate clients and private equity firms. Further, he has been responsible for a large number of business and intangibles valuation projects, in the context of transactions and for accounting purposes (purchase price allocations and impairments under IFRS and Dutch GAAP).
Martijn has performed a number of “Independent Business Reviews” in several industries.
Prior to joining Accuracy in 2008, Martijn has worked as an auditor for a Big 4 audit firm for several international clients.
Martijn speaks fluent Dutch and English
- College for Economics, 2003
Transactions: buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence, including:
- Review of SPA, including advice on complex purchase price adjustments
- Assessment of synergy business cases
- Preparation of business valuation and planning
- Accounting analysis such as purchase price allocations and impairment testing
- Preparation of carve-out business plan financials and cash-flow modelling
- Preparation of board-level reporting frameworks
- Financial due diligence on targets in a large variety of industries for large corporates.
- Vendor assistance, data room & Q&A assistance, M&A to management.
- Financial due diligence on a Dutch waste management group for the successful acquisition by a private equity firm.
- Vendor assistance procedures for management of a production and trading company of ophthalmic surgeon appliances in relation to the sale of the company to a private equity firm.
- Due diligence support to different private equity funds on (intended) acquisitions in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and UK.
- Accounting valuations for an IT hardware and software company, a horticultural distributor, a sustainable management company, private equity firms and many other companies.
- Development of KPI management reporting tool for the supervisory board members of large real estate investor in order to monitor asset performance.
- Analysis of cash flow requirements for large real estate projects under development throughout Europe.
- Review of reorganisation plan for a consultancy firm in light of refinancing and repositioning initiated by the financing bank.
- Analysis of the cash flow forecast of a real estate development company in order to obtain a refinancing.