Kay Wüste is a partner at Accuracy. He has over fifteen years of professional experience and has been with the firm since 2014. He previously acquired extensive experience in transaction advisory within Arthur Andersen/EY.
Kay is specialised in transaction advisory services and has led numerous engagements as a partner for Accuracy, but he also has substantial experience in project management – especially in an international transaction advisory environment.
Kay speaks German and English.
- Master in business administration at the University of Gießen
Transactions and business transformation
Kay has been appointed as financial advisor for both corporations and private equity firms in the context of acquisitions or disposals. He regularly conducts buy-side financial due diligence, vendor due diligence and vendor’s assistance, carve-out, BP preparation and assessment of synergies.
Additionally, his expertise also covers decision-making analyses, post-transaction transformation and business plan modelling projects in which he is involved on a regular basis.
- Several engagements for multinational chemical companies including buy-side due diligence, vendor’s assistance, financial diagnoses, carve-out matters, BP preparation and monitoring of synergies and valuation.
- Several engagements for a French aerospace group including sell-side due diligence and synergies measurement.
- Buy-side and sell-side due diligence projects for a healthcare group including pharma, med-tech, hospitals and nursing homes.
- Numerous engagements for German construction companies on sell-side and buy-side matters.
- Working on a regular basis for private equity firms in various industries on buy-side and sell-side engagements.
- Development and implementation of a controlling concept and design including cash forecast and performance of ROCE improvement engagements in the healthcare Industry.
- Review of the current and target overhead cost base; determination of synergies; follow-up and tracking of actions in the aerospace industry.
- Development and implementation of a controlling concepts for small/midcap companies recently acquired by PE firms.