Jason is a Director in Accuracy’s London office, specialising in transaction advisory services to both private equity and corporate clients. Prior to joining Accuracy in 2017, Jason was at Deloitte.
Jason’s experience has focused on providing end-to-end transaction support including financial due diligence, carve-out support, business plan review and builds, SPA input, completion accounts and synergy assessment. Jason has worked across a wide range of industry sectors including defence, food & nutrition, FMCG, software, waste & water and energy & electric and has worked on both domestic and cross-border transactions. In addition, Jason has supported clients in business plan development, valuation, financial modelling and strategic performance reviews.
- Chartered Accountant, ICAEW (2013)
- BA Finance, Accounting and Management, University of Nottingham (2010)
Jason leads buy- and sell-side financial TAS engagements, supporting both corporates and private equity firms in the context of their acquisitions and disposals, across all stages of the transaction cycle. He has significant expertise in complex carve-out situations, business plan development and critical review and advising on SPA aspects such as definitions, price adjustments and warranty clauses.
Jason’s wider expertise in valuation, modelling and strategic reviews allows him to provide clients with dynamic and holistic advice in their transaction process.
- Sell-side financial due-diligence for a European MNC in their strategic disposal of a UK based pharmaceutical provider (2023)
- Strategic financial modelling support to a French MNC as part of their strategic review process (2023)
- Sell-side support to a key Defence and Aerospace player in their carve-out of their IoT business, including financial due diligence, SPA support, parity assessment and negotiation (2022)
- Sell-side support to a French MNC across multiple transactions as part of their required divestments under CMA directives, including due diligence and business plan build (2022)
- Acquisition financial due diligence, strategic review and business plan critical review across multiple mandates for a French Luxury MNCs venture capital division (2022 / 2023)
- Acquisition due diligence and valuation support on behalf of a Food & Nutrition player in their c. €1bn strategic purchase of a high-growth disruptor (2020)
- Acquisition due diligence and carve-out support on behalf of a European MNC for their £3bn reverse takeover a UK listed industrial software provider
- One year secondment to an aviation service provider to set up their Enterprise Planning and Strategic Direction function, reporting to the C-suite (2021)
- Financial model build and valuation to support shareholder restructure for a UK consortium (2020)