Gonzalo Díaz de Espada is a Director at Accuracy. He has over ten years of professional experience and has been with the firm since 2020. He previously acquired extensive experience in advisory and financial audit within PwC and KPMG before joining the FP&A and, subsequently, the Business Transformation functions at WiZink.
Gonzalo is specialised in transaction advisory services, litigation support and valuations.
Gonzalo speaks Spanish (mother language), English (fluent) and French (fluent).
- Carlos III University, BoA in Law (2011)
- Carlos III University, BSc in Business Administration (2011)
- ICADE, Masters in Audit and Accounting (2012)
Gonzalo has been appointed as financial advisor for both corporations and private equity firms in the context of acquisitions or disposals, he regularly conducts buy-side financial due diligence, vendor due diligence and vendor’s assistance, carve-out, BP preparation, assessment of synergies.
Gonzalo has worked as a financial expert on matters before the ICC and the French commercial court.
Gonzalo has participates as a financial expert in multiple valuation engagements, mainly in the Pharma, Fashion and Hospitality sectors.
- Financial Due Diligence for a Spanish IT consulting group on numerous acquisition projects in Spain, Belgium, Portugal and South America.
- Financial Due Diligence for an IT services provider on a confidential target outside of Spain.
- Sell-side due diligence of a Spanish debt servicer
- Vendor Assistance on a Spanish portfolio of NPLs and Real Estate assets
- Buy-side due diligence on a Spanish car dealership group
- Buy-side due diligence of a Spanish LPG plant
- Buy-side due diligence of several debt servicing contracts in Spain for PE firms and related servicers
- Regulatory Capital optimization advisory to a Spanish Bank
- Business plan preparation for an Indian TV production studio
- Buy-side due diligence of a Spanish Wealth Management bank
- IPO readiness of the Finance function of a PE backed bank operating in Iberia
- Sale of a credit card portfolio to a minority shareholder and simultaneous purchase of its equity by the majority shareholder of a Spanish bank
- Costs optimization and synergies identification and implementation for a Spanish bank
- Asset Quality Review of the main Spanish banks for the Bank of Spain
- Buy side due diligence of a reinsurance company in Barbados
Damage assessment and valuation in litigation and arbitration contexts
- Valuation of a water desalinization plant in UAE in the context of an arbitration
- Financial advisory to a shareholder of a leading French women clothing group in the context of a dispute
- Damage assessment in the context of an Oil & Gas arbitration in South America
- Business Plan preparation and Valuation of the concession for the exploitation of a national park in Angola
- Valuation of a Pharma company