Ghislain Richter is a partner Accuracy.
Ghislain began his career in 2004 as a credit analyst and later focused on business advisory. In 2007, he joined the Transaction Support department of Deloitte Finance in Paris, where he led various assignments for clients in the industrial, investment fund, and banking sectors.
In 2011, he joined Accuracy in Paris, specializing in financial, operational, and strategic advisory engagements within highly technical industries, including financial services, aerospace defense, FMCG, retail, real estate, and infrastructure.
From 2014 to 2022, Ghislain oversaw the development of Accuracy’s activities in Canada.
Since 2023, Ghislain has been co-leading the Business Performance expertise at Accuracy.
Ghislain speaks French and English.
- MBA Finance
- École Supérieure de Commerce de Reims
Ghislain is an expert in financial advisory, specialising in transaction support, integration carve-outs, and performance management. He is experienced in all phases, from diagnostics to recommendations, which include operational, financial, and organisational reviews.
- Conducting financial and strategic due diligence for institutional investors and PE funds.
- Providing support in numerous negotiations within the context of M&A transactions.
- Evaluating the strategic and financial attractiveness of a nickel mining project.
- Assisting in the restructuring of a global mining company by reviewing its operational performance monitoring framework.
- Contributing to the review of cost structures and identifying opportunities for cost reduction for a financial institution.
- Engaging in various strategic support initiatives for a major Canadian zinc producer, including the development of a cost optimization plan.
- Conducting a strategic review of distribution models for a financial institution in Quebec.
- Supporting a global player in the Infrastructure/Energy sector in the context of its strategic plan by identifying, quantifying, and implementing an overall efficiency target across the entire organization.
- Assisting an international airport in developing a financial model for forecasting cash flows up to 2072 and redesigning the tracking of financial and operational performance.
- Assisting a port in restructuring performance management, designing dashboards to map the indicators used by various teams and identify best practices in performance tracking within the industry.
- Assisting a major Canadian player in the agri-food sector in the redesign of financial and operational performance tracking.
- Assisting a global construction company in the carve-out of one of its business lines.
- Assisting one of the global leaders in the real estate sector in various strategic and operational engagements.
- Supporting the transformation of a pharmaceutical company and establishing a structure for tracking financial and operational performance to stimulate and control growth.
- Conducting a comparative analysis of operational models used by American real estate investors and defining an American operational model for a major real estate investor.