- B2B Servicestelecommunications
- B2C Servicestelecommunications
- Chemicals & Raw Materialstelecommunications
- Construction & Infrastructuretelecommunications
- Consumer Goodstelecommunications
- Energy & Utilitiestelecommunications
- Financial Services, Banking, Insurancetelecommunications
- Media & Entertainmenttelecommunications
- Public-Private Partnershipstelecommunications
- Real Estatetelecommunications
- Retail & E-commercetelecommunications
- Technology & Digitaltelecommunications
- Transport, Logistics & Distributiontelecommunications
CALLING ON THE EXPERTS
What business model for traditional telcos in the context of increased pressure on margins?
Traditional telecom players have faced an important decline of their mobile and fixed revenues over the last few years due to price erosion, customer churn and new competitors such as over-the-top players. Tightened margins combined with significant upcoming capital expenditure has led to an unprecedented level of industry consolidation.
Our clients include strategic shareholders, leading telecom companies and private equity firms. Our deep industry knowledge allows us to assist them in clarifying the objectives behind their strategy as well as in understanding the strategic and financial implications for all types of M&A transactions and legal arbitration processes; key considerations in the current telecoms market.