On November 14, 2006 the Capital Finance newsletter, the Accuracy consultancy company and the Sarrau Thomas Couderc law firm organised a breakfast debate on the theme of: “Management packages as part of LBO operations: new aspects and challenges”.
The Accur’option ® evaluation tool developed by Accuracy offers a useful response to these problems.
Franck Moulins, Journalist and Departmental Manager for Capital Finance, ran the debate, which included speeches by:
- Frédéric Duponchel, Managing Director, Accuracy,
- Christophe Leclerc, Associate, Accuracy,
- Hervé-Antoine Couderc, Lawyer & partner, Sarrau Thomas Couderc,
- Stéphane de Lassus, Lawyer & partner, Sarrau Thomas Couderc.
…on the following points:
- The modelling and comparability of management compensation packages
- The challenges involved in valuing management compensation packages
- Increasing the number of people who to benefit from a management compensation package
- Extension of these remuneration systems beyond LBO operations