The year 2010 has proven to be a very successful year for Accuracy Netherlands so far. It has been able to support its clients on interesting assignments in all its service lines. For example Accuracy Netherlands has been able to assist various private equity firms with a large number of successful acquisitions. We have provided assistance to:
- Mentha Capital on its acquisition of Axon Digital Design
- Synergia and VLD the acquisition of Ploeger Agro B.V.
- Van Landschot Participaties on its acquisition of 40% of the shares of Gerco Brandpreventie
- DG Infra+ on its first investment (a joint-venture with ParkKing) in the Netherlands
- Nimbus on its acquisition of Stork Food & Dairy Systems
Nearly all our due diligence reports where used by the financing banks.
Accuracy the Netherlands has performed various corporate recovery assignments, including:
- Assistance to a real estate company with the divesture of part of its assets (this included assistance with the sale process as well as the design and preparation of a dataroom)
- An IBR assignment for a midsize advisory firm; this IBR entailed the financial review of a business plan that was prepared for the restructuring of this firm. Our report has been used by the financing banks
In the area of Valuation and Fairness Opinion Accuracy Netherland has supported the following clients:
- Friesland Bank Investments with the PPA for its acquisition of DORC International
- A large foreign insurer with the contemplated transaction of a Dutch industry rival